PCA Modelling, Methods and Technology, November 29th 2012
Time and place
29.11.2012, 7.30AM - 8.30AM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: January 31st 2013, 2.30PM CET
Keith Willshaw, Lillian Hella, Onno Paap, Scott Gracie, Victor Agroskin and Kari Anne Haaland Thorsen (MoM)
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of MoM from last meeting
- MMT core group voting - result
- MMT core group voting - evaluation
- Next meeting - January
Minutes of Meeting
1. Approval of agenda
2. Approval of MoM from last meeting
3. MMT core group voting - result
- Do namespaces need to be divided up in many groups? Yes (7 of 7 votes)
- Do we need to split up Entity Data Types in dm and rdl? dm: only one namespace for entities, a separate dm: (6 of 7 votes)
- Does a namespace need to carry ISO part information? No (7 of 8 votes)
- Does a namespace need to be short? Yes (5 of 7 votes)
- Does a namespace need to contain version information? No (8 of 9 votes)
The wrap-up of the result can also we viewed on the 15926.org page.
4. MMT core group voting - evaluation
As there were only 6 people presented in the meeting today it was agreed that this was a too small group to make a good evaluation of the voting process. But – some comments were given:
- As is, there is a “no vote” which is a vote to be used if you like to mark you resentment to voting. In addition there should be a “abstain” vote to be used if you do not have any strong opinions on the issue that is up for voting.
5. Next Meeting
Next meeting will be on January 31st 2013, 2.30PM CET. Lillian Hella (PCA) will send out invite.
- Evaluation of meeting time.
One year has past since we started circulation between three different time slots for meeting. Thus, it is time to do an evaluation. Kari Anne and Lillian will do an evaluation to decide whether we shall continue with the circulation or whether we shall go back to the old solution with one meeting time (2.30-3.30PM CET).
- Onne has received an invite from the Ontology summit - Ontology based standards (http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyBasedStandards) to give a talk about ISO 15926. Onne has asked around in the ISO 15926 community whether he should give such a talk. He has not received any respond other than one from Robin Benjamins – saying “Yes”. The respond from the MMT group was positive