PCA Modelling, Methods and Technology, March 8th 2012

Time and place

08.03.2012, 2.30PM - 3.30PM (CET))
GoToMeeting (see the meeting invitation for connection details)
Next meeting: 29.03.2012, 2.30PM - 3.30PM (CEST)

Attendees:

Onno Paap, Ian Glendinning, Keith Willshaw, Manoj Dharwadkar, Hamazaki Geiza, Hans Teijgeler, Michael Wiedau, Mikhail Federov, Darius Kanga, Manfred Theissen, Anatoly Levenchuk (stand-in for Victor Agroskin), and Kari Anne Haaland Thorsen (MoM)

Agenda:

  1. Approval of agenda
  2. Approval of MoM from last meeting
  3. Update from the working session in Houston - Ian
  4. Furhter work on the template alignment - Ian/Onno
    1. Suggested working group
  5. Next meeting
  6. A.O.B.

Minutes of Meetings

1. Approval of agenda

OK

2. Approval of MoM from last meeting

OK

3. Update from the workin session in Houston
Ian gave a walkthrough of the working session in Houston on the 27th of February. Two important things that we need to come to an agreement on are:

  1. RDS ID requirements and usage specification
    As part of the JORD project a documents with regards to this has been created. The document (JORD ID Specification) is available from the JORD wiki: https://www.posccaesar.org/wiki/FiatechJord Members of the SIG are invited to give input and comments to the document.
  1. Alignment of the three different approaches to templates
    Ian has created an XL-sheet including all the three different approaches (JORD, the Gellish patterns and the Teijgeler templates list).
    The document is available from the JORD wiki: https://www.posccaesar.org/wiki/FiatechJord in the zip-folder named: JORD Industrial Usage & Mapping Methodology

    It was agreed to set up a working group to work on this. Hans Teijgeler has offered to spend some time doing some initial work on this. He will discuss his solutions with the working group and when the working group has come to an agreement they will present the result to the MMT as a whole for validation.
    Members of the working group are, as of today: Ian Glendinning and Hans Teijgeler. If anyone else would like to participate in the work they can contact Ian, Hans and Kari Anne. BUT – we will in general keep the group small.

Anatoly also mentioned the mapping application available from the following link: http://techinvestlab.ru/TabLan

4. Further work on the template alignment
Information with regards to this is included in section 3.

5. Next meeting
Kari Anne will send out a “Doodel” to identify suitable time slots (time of the day) for MMT meetings and base this, send out invitation to meetings for the rest of 2012.

6. A.O.B.
Anatoly Levenchuk (TechInvest Lab) encourages people from the MMT SIG to participate in the Ontology Summit community at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012

Action Items

Action 04.12 Set up a doodle for future meetings – Kari Anne
Action 05.12 Set up a wiki page for the working session on aligning the template approaches - Kari Anne

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search