FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, January 19th 2016

Time and place

19.01.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: February 2nd 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Participants

Bjørn Berli, Chris Binns, Nils Sandsmark, Manfred Theissen, Hindrik Koning, Ray Topping, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  7. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. A.O.B.
  10. Review of Actions


Minutes of Meeting

1. Approval of agenda. Approved.

2. Approval of MoM. Approved.

3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation. Alignment of terminology of DEXPI With RDL2. Names of classes were aligned with RDL2.. The model may considered as finished. Hindrik will provide description of the instrumentation model.

4. Status of STI. Everything is ready for the first workshop on instruments. The workshop will benefit of the work done so far in this SIG. Details will follow.

5. Top classes of instruments. There is a PCA RDL CR form to be used to file change proposals https://www.posccaesar.org/wiki/RdsMaintenanceProcedure. it would be useful to get software Companies involved in RDL2 activities.

6. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement see above.

7. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG) Ravindra has confirmed that all document seem to be attached. Everybody is asked to check if there is no copyright to any of these (action item 16.03).


8. Agenda for the next meeting.

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  8. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
  9. Agenda for the next meeting.
  10. A.O.B.
  11. Review of Actions



9. A.O.B.
Common Data Dictionary - What is a difference between attributes and properties? What was decision criteria to include som properties on class/subclass levels? Chris to follow up by email. (action item 16.04)
Manfred and Ray have brought a proposal for updating Proteus Schema. See attachements below.

10. Review of Actions
15.05 closed.
15.06 closed (replaced by 16.04)
16.01 closed.

15.07 remains open.
Four new items added.

Action items

15.07. Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL. Heiner sends his presentation and spreadsheet to Darijus/Nils. Deadline for resolution: 5th of January, 2016.

New Actions
16.02 Nils to check the source for RDL2 With MRAIL/SVRDL team.
16.03 Everybody check attached documents, if any objections/augmentations please send a written request to Darijus.
16.04 Chris sends email with questions regading CDD and PCA RDL (supplemental to action item 15.06).
16.05 Bjørn: Possibility to share results from STI Pilots

Attachments

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search