Version 8 (modified by darijuss, 7 years ago)

--

FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, November 17th 2015

Time and place

17.11.2015, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: December 1st 2015, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Bjørn Berli, Hindrik Koning, Keith Willshaw, Chris Binns, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

1. Approval of agenda.
2. Approval of MoM.
3. DEXPI model for instrumentation
4. Status of DEXPI.
5. Status of STI.
6. Proposal for top classes of instruments.
7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
8. Agenda for the next Meeting.
9. A.O.B.
10. Review of Actions

Minutes of Meeting

1. Approval of agenda. Approved.

2. Approval of MoM. Approved.

3. DEXPI model for instrumentation. Model is not complicated, but problems with terminology. DEXPI worked for a couple of years and have several RDLs. Functional approach to instrumentation. At the same time the RDL2 group was working on tp structure. As a result no effect on structure, but only on labels. New classes added to the DEXPI sandbox (SPARQL endpoint). Later the content will be moved to the PCA RDL. IEC is compatible With DEXPI RDL. DEXPI is not considering process control function and process control systems. Current focus is on P&ID transfer. Control might be added (each year scope is revised).

4. Status of DEXPI. see above.

5. Status of STI. Reference group meeting has been held. Working on establishing method and process for discipline groups to work. First working group is planned to start right after Christmas.

6. Proposal for top classes of instruments. PCA RDL entries are reused. PCA RDL had no transmitters. There is a spreadsheet covering instruments (supplemental to top hierarchy).

7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement. RDL2 spreadsheets are to organize taxonomies. Process control spreadsheets might be overlapping.
Rules to describe names and definitions.

8. Agenda for the next Meeting.

9. A.O.B.
1. Approval of agenda.
2. Approval of MoM.
3. DEXPI model for instrumentation
4. Status of DEXPI.
5. Status of STI.
6. Proposal for top classes of instruments.
7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
8. Agenda for the next Meeting.
9. A.O.B.
10. Review of Actions

10. Review of Action Items.
Actions could be dealt wth in between meetings. Sending to Darijus.

Action items

15.03. PCA makes a draft for the next discussion and distributes few days before the next Meeting. (pending from meeting on 3rd of Nov.)
15.04. Hindrik to distribute sections 4.1 and 5.1 from "Functional safety" document.
15.05. Hindrik to discuss with Hans edm namespace used in instrumentation top hierarchy. How differet is it from Part 2 and Part 12? edm:FunctionalObject might be miscommunication as Keith was using FunctionalPhysicalObject?.

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services
Projects