FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, September 6th 2016

Time and place

06.09.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: September 20th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Nils Sandsmark, Hindrik Koning, Bjørn Berli, Ray Topping, Heiner Temmen, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination between STI, ISDD, and possibly DEXPI, CFIHOS
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. Review of Actions
  10. A.O.B.

Minutes of Meeting

  1. Approval of agenda.

Approved.

  1. Approval of MoM.

Approved.

  1. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.

Hackatron in Munich on topic "implementation of piping labels and symbols". All members except Bentley were there. Collaboration with Hans Teigjeler in IIMM. Specification provides how view, why justification is necessary.

  1. Status of STI.

Tomorrow WG2-electro is starting. WG1-instruments delivered document matrix per instrument types. Working on properties. Established methodology improves efficiency of defining the following equipment types.
Steering committee wants to coordinate with IOGP ISSC, but not limited to that.

  1. Top classes of instruments.

nothing to report yet. work continues, will be on an agenda for the ISO meeting in Seattle.

  1. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL

Meeting has been held between ISO and IEC to agree on common approach digitally representing properties. Mapping between CDD and ISO 15926 RDL was given a high priority. Work continues, the progress will be reported in Seattle.

  1. Coordination between STI, ISDD, and possibly DEXPI, CFIHOS, RDL2, CR0001 and CR0006 of ISO 15926-4

Ongoing, as action 16.14

  1. Agenda for the next meeting.
     1. Approval of agenda.[[BR]] 
     2. Approval of MoM.[[BR]] 
     3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.[[BR]] 
     4. Status of STI.[[BR]] 
     5. Top classes of instruments.[[BR]] 
     6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL[[BR]] 
     7. Coordination between STI, ISDD, and possibly DEXPI, CFIHOS, RDL2, CR0001 and CR0006 of ISO 15926-4 [[BR]] 
     8. Agenda for the next meeting.[[BR]] 
     9. Review of Actions[[BR]] 
     10. A.O.B.[[BR]] 
    
  1. Review of Actions

15.07 Open.
16.07 ds to clarify with Wilfried about sharing the result of mapping with the SIG.
16.12 Open.
16.13 Open.
16.14 Open.
16.15 Informed. See item 6 in the MoM. Closed.

  1. A.O.B.

Nothing.

Action items

15.07 Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL.
16.07 Hindrik to share IEC and ISA datasheet mapping.
16.12 Hindrik to find out the IPR of property list.
16.13 Update DEXPI instrumentation document with IEC properties. Heiner
16.14 Coordinate development of properties among STI, ISDD, ISO-IEC projects (Bjørn, Ray to draft initial proposal on this)
16.15 Update on ISO-IEC collaboration on CDD (Nils)

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search