FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, August 16th 2016

Time and place

16.08.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: September 6th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Nils Sandsmark, Bjørn Berli, Ray Topping, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. Review of Actions
  10. A.O.B.

Minutes of Meeting

  1. Approval of agenda.

Approved

  1. Approval of MoM.

Approved

  1. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  1. Status of STI.

The first 25 eq. types have been sent out for review to the Ref. group participants and awaiting for feedback. Due to summer holidays nothing new happened.

  1. Top classes of instruments.

Nothing to report.

  1. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL

IEC and ISO collaboration on CDD data to be represented in ISO 15926 and STEP standards. This work is initiated by technical committees of the corresponding organizations.

  1. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement

See Action 16.14

  1. Agenda for the next meeting.
     1. Approval of agenda.[[BR]] 
     2. Approval of MoM.[[BR]] 
     3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.[[BR]] 
     4. Status of STI.[[BR]] 
     5. Top classes of instruments.[[BR]] 
     6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL[[BR]] 
     7. Coordination between STI, ISDD, and possibly DEXPI, CFIHOS [[BR]] 
     8. Agenda for the next meeting.[[BR]] 
     9. Review of Actions[[BR]] 
     10. A.O.B.[[BR]] 
    
  2. Review of Actions

15.07 Open, depends on top structure of instruments
16.07 In progress. to be clarified if mapping shared by Wilfried can be shared here with the SIG
16.12 Open.
16.13 Open.
16.14 and 16.15 are new actions.

  1. A.O.B.

nothing

Action items

15.07 Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL.
16.07 Hindrik to share IEC and ISA datasheet mapping.
16.12 Hindrik to find out the IPR of property list.
16.13 Update DEXPI instrumentation document with IEC properties. Heiner
16.14 Coordinate development of properties among STI, ISDD, ISO-IEC projects (Bjørn, Ray to draft initial proposal on this)
16.15 Update on ISO-IEC collaboration on CDD (Nils)

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search