FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, July 5th 2016

Time and place

05.07.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: August 16th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Bjørn Berli, Heiner Temmen, Hindrik Koning, Nils Sandsmark, Trinh Nguyen (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda
  2. Approval of MoM
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation
  4. Status of STI
  5. Top classes of instruments
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  8. Agenda for the next meeting
  9. Review of Actions
  10. A.O.B.

Minutes of Meeting

  1. Approval of agenda Approved!
  1. Approval of MoM
    Approved
  1. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation

working together with IIP

had meeting with MIMOSA about taxonomy for piping, instrumentation model,

working with VTT on a project that is funded by Finnish adm. and build out adapter to P&ID, OPC UA

  1. Status of STI

The first 25 eq. types have been sent out for review to the Ref. group participants and awaiting for feedback.

broader review will be prepared and discussed in August

  1. Top classes of instruments

Nothing to report.

  1. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL

Lillian is formalising the top hierarchy.

  1. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement

PCA RDL and SVRDL are being harmonised.

  1. Agenda for the next meeting
 1. Approval of agenda.
 2. Approval of MoM.
 3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
 4. Status of STI.
 5. Top classes of instruments.
 6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
 7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
 8. Agenda for the next meeting.
 9. Review of Actions
 10. A.O.B.
  1. Review of Actions 15.07 open
    16.07 open
    16.11 Closed
  2. A.O.B
    The next two meetings are cancelled due to summer vacation. The next meeting will be on 16th of August 2016.

Action items

15.07 Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL.
16.07 Hindrik to share IEC and ISA datasheet mapping.
16.11 Consider bringing schematics from DEXPI to ISO. Next ISO meeting on 23rd of May, document should be delivered two weeks before. Heiner and Ray. Closed
16.12 Hindriik to find out the IPR of property list.
16.13 Update DEXPI instrumentation document with IEC properties. Heiner

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search