Changes between Version 3 and Version 4 of SigICMom160607

Show
Ignore:
Timestamp:
06/07/16 16:00:47 (4 years ago)
Author:
darijuss (IP: 82.164.119.104)
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • SigICMom160607

    v3 v4  
    44 
    55=== Attendees === 
    6 Hindrik Koning, Bjørn Berli, Heiner Temmen, Manfred Theissen, Nils Sandsmark, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM) 
     6Ray Topping, Bjørn Berli, Heiner Temmen, Hindrik Koning, Nils Sandsmark, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM) 
    77 
    88 
     
    2121=== Minutes of Meeting === 
    2222  1. Approval of agenda. [[BR]] 
    23  
     23Approved. 
    2424 
    2525  2. Approval of MoM. [[BR]] 
    26  
     26Approved. 
    2727 
    2828  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation. [[BR]] 
    29  
     29Instrumentation spec is ready. the document is published on the DEXPI website. Modification necessary for Proteus schema are done. The schema is published on the Fiatech website.  
     30Next step is testing with CAE vendors. 
     31DEXPI project will proceed with communication and supporting companies with testing. Completion of instrumentation is as well on the short-term agenda.  
    3032 
    3133  4. Status of STI. [[BR]] 
    32  
     34The matrix of instrument types (totalling to 25) vs documents is almost finished. 
     35The next step is the corresponding matrix for instrument types and properties. 
    3336 
    3437  5. Top classes of instruments. [[BR]] 
    35  
     38Work done on the top of Part 4 RDL has been very well received. There is a need to improve the documentation of the top classes and check classes at two levels below. The top classes of instruments should be linked no to the top of RDL. 
     39We need to have a plan for the linking. Hindrik will check with Hans regarding linking of the two models. Nils will ask Lillian to check this out. 
    3640 
    3741  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL[[BR]] 
    38  
     42PCA RDL was not a topic in the ISO meeting. There was discussed SC common reference data dictionary targeting a common RD for STEP protocols, ISO 15926, open data dictionary. 
     43This may open for possibility to include CDD too. Still long way to go. 
    3944 
    4045  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement [[BR]] 
    41  
     46Datasheet project by Fiatech and MIMOSA. Demonstration of proof of the concept on a couple of datasheets.  
    4247 
    4348  8. Agenda for the next meeting. [[BR]] 
    44  
     49Similar agenda as for today's meeting: 
     50  1. Approval of agenda. [[BR]] 
     51  2. Approval of MoM. [[BR]] 
     52  3. Datasheet standardisation method used in the ISDD (Industry Standard Datasheet Definition) project (MIMOSA and Fiatech), peresented by Ray 
     53  4. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation. [[BR]] 
     54  5. Status of STI. [[BR]] 
     55  6. Top classes of instruments. [[BR]] 
     56  7. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL[[BR]] 
     57  8. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement [[BR]] 
     58  9. Agenda for the next meeting. [[BR]] 
     59  10. Review of Actions [[BR]] 
     60  11. A.O.B. [[BR]] 
    4561 
    4662  9. Review of Actions [[BR]] 
    47  
     63'''15.07''' pending. awaiting top class alignment. 
     64'''16.07''' pending. Hindrik will follow up 
     65'''16.10''' pending. Document on take-over and hand-over processes. 
     66'''16.11''' open. It was discussed in the ISO meeting. Though no detail plan for that, it is planned to proceed with the work. A white paper is needed. Follow up on this whom is this action on (from the ISO MoM). 
    4867 
    4968  10. A.O.B. [[BR]] 
    50  
     69None. 
    5170 
    5271=== Action items === 
     
    5574'''16.10''' Hindrik distribute a paper on instrument testing in take over process in chemical process plants vs oil and gas industry.[[BR]] 
    5675'''16.11''' Consider bringing schematics from DEXPI to ISO. Next ISO meeting on 23rd of May, document should be delivered two weeks before. Heiner and Ray.[[BR]] 
    57  
    58 '''New actions'''[[BR]] 
Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search