FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, May 3rd 2016

Time and place

03.05.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: June 7th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Hindrik Koning, Ray Topping, Bjørn Berli, Heiner Temmen, Manfred Theissen, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. Review of Actions
  10. A.O.B.

Minutes of Meeting

  1. Approval of agenda.

Approved. Discussion of new version of Proteus schema (under AOB)

  1. Approval of MoM.

Approved.

  1. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.

Came to the complete DEXPI model not only for instruments but piping too. Completed 5-6 static and rotating-mechanical equipment types. Important to use RDL id. Final document is prepared and attached at the end of the minutes. CAE vendors can start implementing as DEXPI specification is finished.

  1. Status of STI.

Discipline engineers are working on instrument types and documents and drawing. working further on structuring properties for instruments.

  1. Top classes of instruments.

Nothing new to report. Work on top hierarchy proceeds.

  1. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL

Nothing new to report. Work proceeds under STI.

  1. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement

Documents and approaches are exchanged in this SIG and seems to function.

  1. Agenda for the next meeting.

the same agenda.

  1. Review of Actions

15.07 open.
16.07 follow up to assure that correct files are received - DS, if so, close the action item.
16.08 it is part of the Dexpi specification. Closed.
16.09 the final specification received. Closed.
16.10 follow up - DS
16.11 follow up - DS

  1. A.O.B.

Proteus schema presentation by Heiner and Manfred. Documents are attached at the end of the minutes.

Action items

15.07 Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL.
16.07 Hindrik to share IEC and ISA datasheet mapping.
16.08 Come up with specification. Check P&ID package has to fit the control systems, P&ID system itself and information from IEC 62424 and for functionality there is no difference, but working with it is different. CAE for process control act different then computers for configuring automation (PLC) systems. Hindrik starts (first proposal). DEXPI - second one.
16.09 Share DEXPI document for instrumentation (now includes properties). It is planned to be finished in two weeks - Heiner. Received 2016-03-15.
16.10 Hindrik distribute a paper on instrument testing in take over process in chemical process plants vs oil and gas industry.
16.11 Consider bringing schematics from DEXPI to ISO. Next ISO meeting on 23rd of May, document should be delivered two weeks before. Heiner and Ray.

New actions

Attachments

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search