FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, March 1st 2016

Time and place

01.03.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: March 15th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Hindrik Koning, Bjørn Berli, Manfred Theissen, Heiner Temmen, Nils Sandsmark, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. Review of Actions
  10. A.O.B.

Minutes of Meeting

  1. Approval of agenda.

Approved.

  1. Approval of MoM.

Approved.

  1. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.

Done:

  • Hackathon with CAE vendors.
  • Management meeting.

Plans:

  • Finish year 2016 with CAE implementation of P&ID. Proteus schema and DEXPI implementation are minor points.
  • International publications.
  • Continue working in ISO community.
  • Next steps to enrich DEXPI P&ID approach to enable import and export for instruments.
  • Long term plans to enrich and visualize topologies for digital control systems from P&IDs.
  1. Status of STI.

Work proceeds to ensure common understanding of instrument types and document types. Hindrik presented IEC 61987. Hindrik points out that there is a standard for document types (IEC 61082-1 Ed.3: Preparation of Documents used in Electrotechnology).

  1. Top classes of instruments.

the established group is scheduled to release the report by the end of this week (3rd of March). The report will be discussed in WG3/22 meeting on 10th of March. Hope to get it approved soon.

  1. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL

Nothing to report.

  1. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement

Coordination between RDL2 and PCA RDL is going very well. Awaiting for results from the top hierarchy group.

  1. Agenda for the next meeting.
    1. Approval of agenda.
    2. Approval of MoM.
    3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
    4. Status of STI.
    5. Top classes of instruments.
    6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
    7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
    8. Agenda for the next meeting.
    9. Review of Actions
    10. A.O.B.
  1. Review of Actions

15.07 - depends on top hierarchy. Quality control to be discussed done in a project, e.g. STI. Open.
16.04 - pending. Open.
16.07 - Hindrik sent one mapped datasheet. Open.

  1. A.O.B.

Action items

15.07 Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL.
16.04 Chris sends email with questions regading CDD and PCA RDL.
16.07 Hindrik to share IEC and ISA datasheet mapping.

New actions
16.08 Come up with specification. Check P&ID package has to fit the control systems, P&ID system itself and information from IEC 62424 and for functionality there is no difference, but working with it is different. CAE for process control act different then computers for configuring automation (PLC) systems. Hindrik starts (first proposal). DEXPI - second one.
16.09 Share DEXPI document for instrumentation (now includes properties). It is planned to be finished in two weeks - Heiner.

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search