FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, December 15th 2015

Time and place

15.12.2015, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: January 5th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Nils Sandsmark, Chris Binns, Heiner Temmen, Manfred Theissen, Hindrik Koning, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

1. Approval of agenda.
2. Approval of MoM.
3. DEXPI model for instrumentation
4. Status of DEXPI.
5. Status of STI.
6. Proposal for top classes of instruments.
7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
8. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
9. Agenda for the next Meeting.
10. A.O.B.
11. Review of Actions

Minutes of Meeting

1. Approval of agenda.
Approved.

2. Approval of MoM.
Approved.

3. DEXPI model for instrumentation
Mapping of DEXPI instrumentation classes to SVRDL top hierarchy for instruments. DEXPI needs to have missing instrumentation classes to be included in PCA RDL. See Action 15.07

4. Status of DEXPI.
Modelling issues are solved. Implementation questions related to IIMM to be resolved for CAE vendors to start implementing.

5. Status of STI.
Administrative items going forward. Budget for the next year is in place.

6. Proposal for top classes of instruments.
To resolve by email what information is available and necessary. SC4 has established a small group that will look at Top classes of Part 4. Top classes for instruments should be a part of that discussion. Hans is part of the group and is expected to bring this into the discussion. SC4 workgroup meeting is tomorrow.

7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
Separate Core classes that is and needs to be in Part 4 from standard classes and other. Changes of the core classes need to follow Part 4 process. Update of PCA RDL follows similar to, though, simplified ISO process, but quality assurance needs to be assured.

8. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
Plan to share results from STI Pilot2.

9. Agenda for the next Meeting.

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  7. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. A.O.B.
  10. Review of Actions


10. A.O.B.
None.

11. Review of Actions
Old actions remain valid. Two new action items are added.

Action items

15.03. PCA makes a draft proposal for coordination for the next discussion and distributes few days before the next Meeting. (pending from the meeting on 3rd of Nov.)
15.04. Hindrik to distribute sections 4.1 and 5.1 from "Functional safety" document.
15.05. Hindrik to discuss with Hans edm namespace used in instrumentation top hierarchy. How differet is it from Part 2 and Part 12? edm:FunctionalObject might be miscommunication as Keith was using FunctionalPhysicalObject?.

New Actions
15.06. Reference to the approved properties for instruments (request by Chris).
15.07. Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL. Heiner sends his presentation and spreadsheet to Darijus/Nils. Deadline for resolution: 5th of January, 2016.

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search