FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, January 5th 2016

Time and place

05.01.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: January 19th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Nils Sandsmark, Hindrik Koning, Heiner Temmen, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  7. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. A.O.B.
  10. Review of Actions


Minutes of Meeting

1. Approval of agenda. Approved.

2. Approval of MoM. Approved.

3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation. Finished discussion on instrumentation model. The model is distrubed (see attachments at the bottom of this MoM). Changes to Part 2 should be avoided due to impossbily long processing time. If possible Part 4 should be extended/changed.
New definitions are needed by 15th of February (before meeting with vendors).

4. Status of STI. The Project is still in the coordination phase. Work on Instruments should start asap. Pilot 2 of the STI pilot has been completed. Nils will try to get permission to present Pilot 1 and 2.

5. Top classes of instruments. Proposal is Distributed, as well as it is attached at the bottom of this MoM.

6. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement A group to review changes has been approved: Magne, David, Hans and Leo. Terms of Reference are prepared, but not yet approved. This will include the top hierarchy of instrumentation.
A form for updating PCA RDL has been prepared (based on the ISO procedure and form), see https://www.posccaesar.org/attachment/wiki/SigICMom050116/PCA%20RDL%20CR%20form.xlsx. See attachements at the bottom of this MoM. Direct all comments and suggestions to Darijus.

7. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG) New action item (16.01).


8. Agenda for the next Meeting.

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  7. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. A.O.B.
  10. Review of Actions


9. A.O.B.
None.

10. Review of Actions
15.03 is closed.

15.04 is closed. Section 5.1 Attached at the bottom of this MoM. https://www.posccaesar.org/attachment/wiki/SigICMom050116/CSHEP%204%204%203-5%201%20Guideline%20Application%20of%20Safety%20Instrumented%20Systems%2002-02-2012%20Hee%20HKO%20in%20bewerking%20com%20hindrik.docx[[BR]]

15.05 remains open. After the meeting Hans provided a link to description of Extended Data Model: http://www.15926.org/topics/extended-data-model/index.htm

15.06 Properties are in the PCA RDL, but many of them do not have domain and range specified. In Part 4 they are in a separate spreadsheet too. Hindrik to send a copy of prolist / link to datasheets? http://std.iec.ch/cdd/iec61987/cdddev.nsf/TreeFrameset?OpenFrameSet

15.07 We appoint two people to do quality assurance. Dexpi is willing to do quality check.

Action items

15.05. Hindrik to discuss with Hans edm namespace used in instrumentation top hierarchy. How differet is it from Part 2 and Part 12? edm:FunctionalObject might be miscommunication as Keith was using FunctionalPhysicalObject?.
15.06. Reference to the approved properties for instruments (request by Chris).
15.07. Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL. Heiner sends his presentation and spreadsheet to Darijus/Nils. Deadline for resolution: 5th of January, 2016.

New Actions
16.01. PCA to contact Ravindra Grampurohit (previous SIG Chair, from Emerson) to collect earlier results.

Attachments

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search