FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, February 2nd 2016

Time and place

02.02.2016, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: February 16th 2016, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Nils Sandsmark, Hindrik Koning, Heiner Temmen, Manfred Theissen, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  8. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)
  9. Agenda for the next meeting.
  10. A.O.B.
  11. Review of Actions

Minutes of Meeting

1. Approval of agenda.
Approved.

2. Approval of MoM.
Approved.

3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
For the hackathon in mid Feb new version of Proteus schema is prepared, as well as TOP instrument classes.
PCA RDL CR form received and returned back. We need to process this further.
Finished implementation of instrumentation model w.r.t Proteus schema.

4. Status of STI.
Work is starting. The first technical workshop is next week.

5. Top classes of instruments.
The first meeting is planned on 11th of Feb on top classes for RDL. Hindrik reminds to apply Part 2 more strickly when working on top hierarchy. If Part 2 is not enough, it should be added to Part 4.

6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
10 datasheets (ISA-95) are aligned by Hindrik with CDD database. He will distribute memorandum.
Use of CDD in PCA RDL needs to be sorted out. No time yet.

7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
It has been agreed in ISO Committee how to do alignment between Part 4 and PCA RDL. Top hierarchy needs to get in place first.

8. Collect and share work done on instruments (JORD, SIG)

9. Agenda for the next meeting.

  1. Approval of agenda.
  2. Approval of MoM.
  3. Status of DEXPI incl. model for instrumentation.
  4. Status of STI.
  5. Top classes of instruments.
  6. CDD and Hierarchy in PCA RDL
  7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
  8. Agenda for the next meeting.
  9. A.O.B.
  10. Review of Actions

10. A.O.B.
None.

11. Review of Actions

15.07 - Heiner returned spreadsheet with instrument classes. Open.
16.02 - starting point for RDL2 is PCA RDL. Closed.
16.03 - done. closed.
16.04 - inquire Chris about this.
16.05 - Address for the STI endpoint may come here.

Action items

15.07 Quality assurance of new reference data items for instrumentation for including them in the PCA RDL. Heiner sends his presentation and spreadsheet to Darijus/Nils. Deadline for resolution: 5th of January, 2016.
16.02 Nils to check the source for RDL2 With MRAIL/SVRDL team.
16.03 Everybody check attached documents, if any objections/augmentations please send a written request to Darijus.
16.04 Chris sends email with questions regading CDD and PCA RDL (supplemental to action item 15.06).
16.05 Bjørn: Possibility to share results from STI Pilots

New actions

16.06 NS/DS talk to David Leal about CDD.

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search