Version 1 (modified by darijuss, 6 years ago)

--

FIATECH PCA Instrument and Control, November 17th 2015

Time and place

01.12.2015, 3.00PM - 4.00PM (CET)
GoToMeeting (how to connect - need login)
Next meeting: December 15th 2015, 3.00-4.00PM CET

Attendees

Bjørn Berli, Nils Sandsmark, Hindrik Koning, Ray Topping, Darijus Strasunskas (MoM)

Agenda

1. Approval of agenda.
2. Approval of MoM.
3. DEXPI model for instrumentation
4. Status of DEXPI.
5. Status of STI.
6. Proposal for top classes of instruments.
7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement
8. Agenda for the next Meeting.
9. A.O.B.
10. Review of Actions

Minutes of Meeting

1. Approval of agenda.

2. Approval of MoM.

3. DEXPI model for instrumentation. [br]]

4. Status of DEXPI.

5. Status of STI.

6. Proposal for top classes of instruments.

7. Coordination of Reference Data development, maintenance and enhancement.

8. Agenda for the next Meeting.

9. A.O.B. None

10. Review of Action Items.

Action items

15.03. PCA makes a draft for the next discussion and distributes few days before the next Meeting. (pending from the meeting on 3rd of Nov.)
15.04. Hindrik to distribute sections 4.1 and 5.1 from "Functional safety" document.
15.05. Hindrik to discuss with Hans edm namespace used in instrumentation top hierarchy. How differet is it from Part 2 and Part 12? edm:FunctionalObject might be miscommunication as Keith was using FunctionalPhysicalObject?.

Home
About PCA
Reference Data Services (RDS)
RDS Operations Support
Meetings and Conferences
ISO 15926
Special Interest Groups
Technical Advisory Board
Norwegian Continental Shelf Std
Projects
Search