The following is the work done regarding environmental reporting in the IIP project. This is meant to be examples of how to represent reference data in a readable manner, and changes and adjustments are possible.
Environmental report overview
The figure below is a graphical representation of the Environment Report stucture as modelled in PCA Reference Data Library (RDL). Each of the boxes in the figure represents a class in the RDL. A click on one of the boxes will direct you to further details on the selected class.
Report secions details
Select one of the following class names to get a graphical representation of the reference data for a the environment report section as modeled in the PCA Reference Data Library (RDL):
- NPD ENVIRONMENT REPORT ACUTE POLLUTION SECTION CLASS
- NPD ENVIRONMENT REPORT CHEMICAL DISCHARGE SECTION CLASS
- NPD ENVIRONMENT REPORT DRILLING DISCHARGE SECTION CLASS
- ENVIRONMENT REPORT EMISSION TO AIR SECTION CLASS
- NPD ENVIRONMENT REPORT OILY WATER DISCHARGE SECTION CLASS
- NPD ENVIRONMENT REPORT WASTE DISPOSAL SECTION CLASS