|Version 3 (modified by margs, 9 years ago)|
Reference Data Services
This page contains links to various tools and information resources for finding, using and defining Reference data classes and relationships according to the ISO 15926 standard "Industrial automation systems and integration—Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities".
ISO 15926 Reference Data
POSC Caesar Reference Data Library (PCA RDL)
- WIP Browser-Editor
- Reference Data Work In Progress (WIP) for Engineering Users
- ISO 15926 POSC Caesar RDS
- This is the master Reference Data Editor of the PCA RDL. A read-only guest login is available to the public for browsing the library. It is a thin client requiring Java Runtime Environment 1.4 or more.
- File downloads
The PCA RDL is available for download in different formats:
- OWL file: http://rds.posccaesar.org/downloads/PCA-RDL.owl.zip (See ISO15926 in OWL for more information on ISO 15926 represented in OWL.)
- MS Access Database: http://rds.posccaesar.org/downloads/PCA-RDL.mdb.zip
ISO 15926-4 Initial reference data
ISO 15926-4 defines an initial set of reference data. Follow the link for more information on the ISO 15926 standard and for resources on the ISO 15926-4 reference data. See ISO 15926-2 for information and resources on the ISO 15926 Data Model.
The PCA RDL is also available through other interfaces. These resources are however initial versions and are subject to upgrade or termination in the near future.
- "XML pages": INANIMATE PHYSICAL OBJECT
- This browser is made up of a set of XML pages, one XML file per reference data item, and provide a simple view of the a snapshot of the PCA RDL (Feb. 2008) for both humans by formatting and styling the XML file using XSLT and CSS, and for computers who can read the XML. This same technique is planned used for the RDS/WIP project. The current set of pages have no built-in searching capabilities and no index page, this is why INANIMATE PHYSICAL OBJECT is used as point of entry.
- Reference Data Browser
- This application has powerful searching abilities, but can thus be slow to search an has a quite complex user interface.
- Reference Data Web Services list
- These web services are very simplistic and return very little result per query forcing multiple queries to gather a useful set of data.
- RDS/WIP project
- This project will in the near future give new and powerful browsing capabilities in the PCA RDL. See project page for more information.
If you have questions regarding the ISO 15926 standard and the PCA RDL, i.e., the PCA RDL contents, please contact Magne Valen-Sendstad ([email protected]).
For technical inquiries about the browsers and formats of the PCA RDL, please contact Martin G. Skjæveland ([email protected]).