|Version 29 (modified by gryslettemark, 8 years ago)|
Reference Data Services
This page contains links to various tools and information resources for finding, using and defining Reference data classes and relationships according to the ISO 15926 standard "Industrial automation systems and integration—Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities".
ISO 15926 Reference Data
POSC Caesar Reference Data Library (PCA RDL)
A screenshot of the ISO 15926 POSC Caesar RDS
- ISO 15926 POSC Caesar RDS
- This is the master Reference Data Editor of the PCA RDL. A read-only guest login is available to the public for browsing the library. It is a thin client requiring Java Runtime Environment 1.4 or more. The client is also available for download: http://rds.posccaesar.org/downloads/PCA-RDS_client.zip.
- File downloads
- The PCA RDL is available for download in different formats:
- OWL file: http://rds.posccaesar.org/downloads/PCA-RDL.owl.zip (See ISO15926 in OWL for more information on ISO 15926 represented in OWL.)
- MS Access Database: http://rds.posccaesar.org/downloads/PCA-RDL.mdb.zip
To find additional information and other resources: Other Resources
RDS Operations Support
The purpose of the RDS Operations Support is to ensure high quality and timely handling of requests made to/about/ the RDS (Reference Data Services) System and RDL (Reference Data Library) Content for identified customers. It is defined on ITIL® and the ISO 20000 Specification.
The services offered enable users, based on a common platform, to initiate Service Requests for system failure/ technical problems with the RDS tools/applications provided, user access and general problems encountered by users. The service also supports initiation of Change Requests (CR's) to the RDS System, as well as CR's concerning content development at Work In Progress (WIP) and the ISO 15925 Standard.
RDL Content Change will be operated by POSC Caesar (PCA), but the Operations Support Service supports the process, i.e. the handles incoming change requests logged as tickets in the rdssupport Trac and the delegation of tickets to PCA for operation. Please see: maintenance procedure for further information on this process.