Some of the benefits a company is obliged to as a member of POSC Caesar Association are:
- Influence on the development of specifications and standards
- All products available at least 12 months earlier than the general public
- Substantial more information available through membership meetings and on PCA's web pages
- Reduction in conference and course fees
- Reduction in consulting fees
The annual membership dues depend on the company and it’s revenues. The gross revenues is defined as the revenues of all companies belonging to the same group where ownership is more than 50% by some parent-company. The table below presents the different membership dues, and also the number of votes at the Annual Meeting.
|Group||Gross revenues from the total group of companies||Annual dues||Votes at AGM|
|1||Owners / Operators with Gross revenues over 2 000 million €||Euro 25 000||5|
|2||Other companies with Gross revenues over 2 000 million €||Euro 10 000||3|
|3||Gross revenues: 200 to 2 000 million €||Euro 10 000||3|
|4||Gross revenues: 20 to 200 million €||Euro 5 000||2|
|5||Gross revenues: less than 20 million €||Euro 2 000||1|
|6||Non Profit Organizations||Euro 2 000||1|
|7||Government and Academics||Euro 2 000||1|
Fill in and submit the application form. Send any questions you may have to email@example.com.
POSC Caesar's Articles of Association (AoA) defines the purpose and the structure of the organization.
Universities and Research Institutes
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Research Institute of Korea
- University of Oslo
- Western Norway Research Institute
Engineering and Consultants
- Aker Solutions
- CAESAR systems
- Glenco IS (Information Services) Ltd
- Phusion IM Ltd
Control system companies
If you need further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need an account on these web-pages, please follow the instructions here