- ISO 15926 Primer
- ISO15926 Standard Structure
- IDS-ADI Coordination Structure
- IDS-ADI Infrastructure
- The AVALON Project
- Core Modelers Projects
- Core Implementers Projects
- Core Compliance Project
- Core Methodology Project
- IDS-ADI Matrix Master (login)
- IDS-ADI Matrix 1,2,3 activity
- IDS-ADI Matrix 4 activity
- IDS-ADI Matrix 8 activity
- IDS-ADI Part3 Harmonization
- IDS-ADI BIDG (aka Handover Guide)
- IDS-ADI Proteus Project
IDS-ADI Matrix 8
Each vendor makes their own ISO 15926 Part 7 interface. ADI / IDS will make some hours available to have meetings for solving problems and cross-pollination, and some programmer's training is given.
Matrix leader: Onno Paap (Fluor) - timezone Central Europe (The Netherlands).
This is a prototype demonstration made by the software company themselves under guidance of the ADI team. The purpose is to gain hands-on experience using their own tools and computer languages.
The teams keep each other up-to-date on lessons learned, but are not required to give out source code.
An 1-week implementation training will be given in the Fluor-Netherlands offices to programmers who want to start on this.
Level of implementation
Demonstration "proof-of-concept" grade software.
Level of compliancy
The highest level of compliancy as this is the objective.