- ISO 15926 Primer
- ISO15926 Standard Structure
- IDS-ADI Coordination Structure
- IDS-ADI Infrastructure
- The AVALON Project
- Core Modelers Projects
- Core Implementers Projects
- Core Compliance Project
- Core Methodology Project
- IDS-ADI Matrix Master (login)
- IDS-ADI Matrix 1,2,3 activity
- IDS-ADI Matrix 4 activity
- IDS-ADI Matrix 8 activity
- IDS-ADI Part3 Harmonization
- IDS-ADI BIDG (aka Handover Guide)
- IDS-ADI Proteus Project
POSC-Caesar FIATECH IDS-ADI Projects
Intelligent Data Sets Accelerating Deployment of ISO15926
Realizing Open Information Interoperability
BIDG - Business Interfaces Definition Guide (aka Handover Guide)
Introduction - Status and History
All the documents referred to are in the SVN Repository
1998 - PISTEP / EPISTLE - THE ORIGINAL EPISTLE HANDOVER GUIDE
Applied to the Process Industry, and was in two parts
- Part 1 - Business Strategy, Contracting & Procedural Recommendations
- Part 2 - Definition of Specific Document & Information Types at Specific Handover Points
2001 - PISTEP / EPISTLE
- A hyperlinked HTML Version of the 1998 EPISTLE HANDOVER GUIDE was prepared by Pearson-Harper members of PISTEP(UK) under EPISTLE.
2004 - PIEBASE
- Facilitated a project with EPISTLE, POSC-Caesar, FIATECH & NIST To extend the process industry handover guide to capital facilities generally
2006 - FIATECH / NIST - CFIHG Part 1
- The FIATECH Capital Facilities Information Handover Guide Part 1 (CFIHG Part 1) was published.
2007/8 - FIATECH & POSC-CAESAR - BIDG (CFIHG / PFIHG Part 2)'
- IDS-ADI initiated a BUSINESS INTERFACES DEFINITION GUIDE project to create "CFIHG Part 2" as reference data in the 15926 "WIP" RDL Defining document and data templates at specific handover "interfaces" between organizations & applications. Applicable to process industries (PFIHG) and extensible (in reference data) to any industrial scope.
- 2008 - THE IDS-ADI BIDG PROJECT IS IN PROGRESS (Work in progress can be made available to IDS-ADI participants, and will be the subect of a workshop at the FIATECH Fall 2008 Meeting in Cambridge / Boston.)
- IHOG's from various customer / user companies.
- References to BIDG in the Compliance Spec
- Application Specific Interfaces (eg Matrix Projects ... and business compliance levels.)
- 9 Interface points / Key handover points (Onno's diagram ... compare Road Map Vision diagram ... or any other generic industry work-flow diagram)
- Questions ...
TOC (From previous work with INGR) ?
CFIHG / PFIDG ? Two TOC' ? BIDG Part 1 & Part 2 ?